Welcome to the Pinellas County School's Performing Arts website. Pinellas County has a long history of strong performing arts programs.
- Elementary general music offered at all schools.
- Band programs are offered in all middle and high schools.
- Choral programs are offered in all middle and high schools.
- Nationally recognized band and choral programs.
- Orchestra is growing steadily and offered in select elementary, middle and high schools.
- Guitar programs offered at most high schools and some middle schools throughout the district.
- Alternative ensembles, steel drums and percussion ensembles offered at many schools.
- Music technology, composition, offered at many schools.
- Elementary, Middle and High School performing arts magnet schools.
This Week in Performing Arts
August 18, - August 22, 2014
August 18th- Students return
Starting a new school year!
The Performing Arts Department is excited to announce our new teachers for the 2014-15 school year.
Belleair - Erin Brunelle
Curlew Creek - Ian Cicco
Lakewood - Tiffanie Brown
Maximo - Megan Trierweiler
Melrose - Shaday Lackey
Mt. Vernon - Sharon Crew-Metcalf
Clearwater Fundamental - Rueff Frazao
Dunedin -Eowyn Lewis
Hopkins - Matthew Ryder
Hopkins - Kimberly Fiordimondo
Largo - Cheslea Kohl
Thurgood Marshall - Dan Taylor
Boca Ciega - Joe Harper
Clearwater - Ed Argenziano
Dixie Hollins - Nick Stefanic
Dixie Hollins - Matthew Clear
Dunedin - Annelise Farmen
Dunedin - Randall Adkison
Gibbs - Andrew Bohn
Osceola - Kevin Pace
Welcome to Pinellas County!!!
The Tri-M Music Honor Society is the international music honor society for middle/junior high and high school students. It is designed to recognize students for their academic and musical achievements, reward them for their accomplishments and service activities, and to inspire other students to excel at music and leadership.
Through more than 5,500 chartered chapters, Tri-M has helped thousands of young people provide years of service through music in schools throughout the world. Tri-M is a program of the National Association for Music Education.Read more...